Keeping your data up to date is important so that your dashboard and pulse campaign reports are accurate!
We've built Stribe to be as simple to update as possible (genuinely, this update process takes less than three minutes!).
This means that if you have one employee spreadsheet you keep up to date (or can export from an HR system), you can update all employees in one go (it'll just update the details it needs to)! Or you can also use this process to update just a few employees at one time.
🤔 When will you need to do use this?
-You want to update Stribe regularly (e.g weekly or monthly) to ensure everyone is up to date without you having to remember who's information has changed.
-You know a group of employees' information has changed (e.g they have changed departments, returned from furlough or changed roles).
-If you want to add a new segment to Stribe and add employees to that segment (e.g you have decided you want to track all apprentices within your organisation).
Following the steps below will update your employees with information from your spreadsheet.
Follow the step-by-step below:
You must be logged in to an admin account and have permissions to update employees to do this.
1. Head to 'Settings'
2. In the left-hand menu select 'Update Employees'
3. 'Drag and drop' or choose file from the file search. Click upload.
4. Match required fields - These help the system understand the correct employees to update
5. Match additional fields - These are segments you wish to update. If they are you can simply match them using the drop down. If you are adding a new segment select the 'Click here to create your own'. Note - you only need to match the fields you wish to update (see video for example).
6. Review and confirm - The final step in the process is to review the data you have imported, double-check it is looking how you expected, and then confirm your upload! 🎉
Follow the video below for a detailed step-by-step:
Need a helping hand? We're always happy to talk through these processes in more detail! Just pop a message to us using the instant messenger in the bottom right of your screen. 👉
Chat soon! 😊
If you cannot see the 'Update employees' section within Stribe it means that you do not have the correct permissions. Contact your main system Administrator to gain permission for this action.